Are you struggling to earn from your blog? Is it hard to make money with blogging?
It’s a huge issue which bloggers face but this post will offer you a useful solution.
Traffic and Engaged Audience is the key to a successful blog.
When more people read your blog, you’ll get more Ad income and affiliate sales. When the audience is engaged, they would try your recommended products, leading to more sales.
In short, this is the secret to earn with a blog.
The Best Way To Get Traffic To Your Blog
To get traffic to your blog, its best to focus on Pinterest as it can bring traffic even when the blog is new or in the growing stages. When you start a blog, it could be really difficult to make income.
In fact most bloggers stop putting efforts on their blog because they don’t make money. But, I don’t want you to be among those bloggers because this can become one of the finest passive sources of income.
As I said earlier, pinterest is what you must focus on as a new blogger. But pinterest should be used in a way that it could bring consistent traffic to blog.
Creating stunning pins is definitely important but the right strategy is essential too and that’s why I highly recommend investing into a worthy Pinterest course. Getting the right guidance is very important if you want to save time & start getting blog traffic.
There are many courses out there and most of them are too pricey. I won’t prefer them myself so I won’t recommend it to anyone else. But, there is one course that I found truly helpful and worth the price (just $65).
It’s the Pinterest Marketing Course by Chelsea, who makes a full time income (around $12000) from her blog!
The best thing about this course is that it helps you to develop a Pro Pinterest Strategy.
The course creator, Chelsea tested her pinterest strategy and within a month she managed to double the traffic which she was getting from Pinterest.
Depending upon the blog niche, you will be able to create a strategy that will bring blog traffic. The course is easy to follow and self-paced, and you will have lifetime access to it which is amazing for those who want to keep learning & improving.
At the end of Pinterest Marketing Course, you will:
- Learn & Start Pinterest Marketing correctly
- Be able to Rank Pins by doing Pin keyword research & Master Pinterest SEO.
- Create Viral Pins that will boost your traffic
- Schedule Pins with Tailwind in less time (which means you’ll have more time for blogging
- Discover & use Pinterest tools that will make pinterest marketing easier
- Finally, & most importantly, you’ll be able to bring traffic to your blog and earn from ad revenue or make affiliate sales.
The Tailwind training provided in the course will help you in gaining traffic from pinterest consistently without spending hours on the platform (great for working people or moms)
You’ll get to learn so much about Pinterest in the course, because it its created by a blogger who gets massive blog traffic from Pinterest. If you want to see the Course Contents, you can find them here .
Is this course right for you?
- · If you are struggling to get blog traffic
- · If you are a new blogger and want to start getting traffic
- · If you want to understand Pinterest Marketing & SEO
- · If you are a stay at home mom that is working to earn from your blog
- · If you are stuck at a certain traffic level and want to increase the blog traffic
- · If the blog traffic falls due to change in Pinterest Algorithms
If you agreed to any one of the above points, then this course will help you out.
Pinterest can be a little hard to understand, especially if you are new to it. But Chelsea has made sure to help you in the easiest way by making this course easy to understand & implement.
Her course is useful for new pinterest users as well as those who have been using it but not seeing results.
So, if you really want to get more traffic then this is something that you should definitely invest in.
Here are some related post to help you out: